Mr. Mozaffari's practice focuses on civil rights and employee rights litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, defamation, disability accommodation, wrongful termination, and other employment matters. Prior to dedicating his practice to employee rights, Mr. Mozaffari represented corporations, schools, and non-profits in employment law, business litigation, and class action cases. He left the defense side to follow his long-held passion for representing the rights of employees and other individuals.
Mr. Mozaffari graduated magna cum laude from Whittier Law School, where he served as Articles Editor on Whittier Law Review. During law school, he worked as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Ronald S.W. Lew of the United States District Court, and as a certified law clerk in the Orange County District Attorney's office, where he gained invaluable courtroom experience.
- NSA's Warrantless Surveillance Controversy, 31 Whittier L. Rev. 133 (2009)
Bar Associations & Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Barristers Section
- Santa Monica Bar Association